3 tax tips for companies that used contractors in 2012

01/7/2013 | Entrepreneur online

Any contractors or freelancers you worked with last year might need to receive forms to file with the IRS, Jonathan Blum and Alex Dalenberg write. You'll need to have updated information about the contractors and the amount you've paid each one.

View Full Article in:

Entrepreneur online

Published in Brief: