Students exposed to rabies while rescuing trapped bat

02/8/2013 | KPTM-TV (Omaha, Neb.)

Two Nebraska high school students who handled a bat while helping free it from a window at their school must undergo injections to prevent rabies because the bat tested positive for the deadly virus. Officials took the opportunity to remind people that handling bats isn't safe and they should call authorities if they encounter a bat.

View Full Article in:

KPTM-TV (Omaha, Neb.)

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Senior Director, Research
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Stop Loss Sales Executive
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
Boston, MA
Regional Director, Southeastern Region - State Affairs
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Washington, DC
Field Representative-Oklahoma and Kansas
National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
Multiple Locations, SL_Multiple Locations
Market Intelligence Manager
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Southborough, MA