Consumer engagement is more than just dealing with complaints; it is establishing a comprehensive approach to understanding consumer needs and their dissatisfactions.
At the 2013 GMA Complaints Management Conference on May 8-10 at the Hyatt in Fisherman’s Wharf, in San Francisco, attendees will learn the latest techniques and processes for providing the ultimate customer service experience.
During this two-day event, attendees will join customer service experts to get insight on the latest topics, focused on:
- Model Practices for Complaint Management
- Monitoring and Analyzing Complaint Levels
- Restoring Customer Goodwill after a Customer Service Failure
- Using Social Media to Turn Complainers into Loyal Customers
- Utilizing Science and Technology to Resolve Product Liability Claims
- Legal Issues Underlying the Claims Handling Process
This conference is specifically tailored to the food, beverage and consumer products industry and is ideal for consumer affairs representatives, claims handlers and team managers. So whether you work for a manufacturer, retailer, distributor call center or insurance company, this conference will provide real-world strategies for top-notch customer service and consumer complaint management. Register today.
Published in Brief: