Even if you lost money, you may gain at tax time

04/16/2012 | Fox Business Small Business Center

If your small business lost money or experienced a natural disaster, you may be able to take a net operating loss and get money from previous years' tax returns, writes tax pro Bonnie Lee. Another option is to carry the loss to the next year to lower taxable income. To file an NOL, use IRS Form 1045.

View Full Article in:

Fox Business Small Business Center

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Tech

Job Title Company Location
Product Marketing Consultant
Sand Cherry Associates
Philadelphia, PA