At least 39 sick after eating at tapas restaurant in Las Vegas

05/1/2013 | KLAS-TV (Las Vegas)

Thirty-nine or more people became sick with salmonella after eating at the tapas restaurant Firefly in Las Vegas, according to the Southern Nevada Health District. Health officials have yet to get an exact number of how many people became ill, as more individuals have reported symptoms. The restaurant, which has been closed, was cited for more than 40 violations of the health code and was charged with a $700 fine.

View Full Article in:

KLAS-TV (Las Vegas)

Published in Brief:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Health Care

Job Title Company Location
Diagnostic Technician
Roche
Marlborough, MA
Test Technician
Roche
Marlborough, MA
Compliance and Ethics Director
Sysmex America, Inc.
Lincolnshire, IL
Director, Site Quality Management
CareFusion
Palm Springs, CA
Compliance Officer-Medical Products
W. L. Gore
Flagstaff, AZ