What to do if a former supervisor is bad-mouthing you

If you sense a former supervisor is unfairly giving you negative references, you should consider reaching out to the person to discuss the situation or contacting your former company's human resources department, experts say. "Ask for some assistance or agree that the company will provide only neutral information," employment lawyer Susan Lessack says.

View Full Article in:

New York Times (tiered subscription model), The

Published in Briefs:

SmartBrief Job Listings for Business

Job Title Company Location
Vice President, Science and Regulatory Affairs
American Beverage Association
Washington, DC
Director - Career Services
The Culinary Institute of America
Hyde Park, NY
Vice President, HEDIS & Performance Outcomes
Dayton, OH
Director of Contracting and Compliance
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Multiple Locations, MD