Relocating when you're responsible for a sick parent

11/3/2009 | Wall Street Journal, The

If you're caring for an elderly parent and need to relocate for a job, don't be afraid to ask for help from the employer and work to negotiate "creative solutions." A company might pay for the parent's move or provide an apartment allowance so you can commute. Also, seek advice from other employees who have been in similar situations, she writes.

View Full Article in:

Wall Street Journal, The

Published in Brief: