Atlantic City could lose if Pennsylvania, Delaware add table games

11/9/2009 | Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), The

As New Jersey's neighboring states have legalized slot machines, table games have become more important to Atlantic City casinos. Games such as blackjack, craps and roulette generate 30% of casino wins for Atlantic City casinos, with the remaining 70% from slots. However, Pennsylvania and Delaware are considering adding table games, which may further erode Atlantic City gambling revenue.

View Full Article in:

Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), The

Published in Brief: