SmartBrief Education’s monthly Editor's Choice Content Award recognizes content written by educators, for educators that inspires readers to engage, innovate and discuss. Our editors and writers sift through thousands of sources each day, reading a variety of content, including blogs and commentaries written by you and your peers. In an effort to recognize some of the innovative voices in the field, we ask our team to nominate their favorite content pieces each month from which we choose two winners. The winners then are in the running for our annual Educators’ Choice Award.
Meet this month's winners:
- Bryan Christopher, Help us help you: An educator's letter to Betsy DeVos
- Sandy Birmingham, Learning progressions: Reach for the stars with girls in STEM
Meet previous winners:
- Kerry Gallagher, How to use edtech to get your learners active and moving
- Listen to an interview with Kerry on Education Talk Radio.
- Brian Sztabnik, Igniting a passion for reading
Like this article? Sign up for ASCD SmartBrief to get news like this in your inbox, or check out all of SmartBrief’s education newsletters, covering career and technical education, educational leadership, math education and more.