A British toddler may have lost some of the sight in one of her eyes after she fell face-first into a pile of dog feces on a playground that prohibits pups. The Manchester, England, 2-year-old tested positive for toxocariasis, a parasite carried in the feces of infected dogs. Toxocariasis can lead to blindness and prove fatal if it's not treated within 72 hours. Local officials and the child's mother are calling for stricter enforcement of laws that require dog owners to clean up after their pets.

Full Story:

Related Summaries