General Electric will supply capital and technology to Enel Green's 250-megawatt Buffalo Dunes wind project in Kansas' Finney, Grant and Haskell counties. In a separate statement, Enel Green said that GE Energy Financial Services has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in the project for about $40 million. Enel Green will retain the remaining 49% stake in the project and act as project manager.

Full Story:

Related Summaries